after updating to windows 11 i lose the taskbar at the bottom of the screen

Anonymous
2021-10-16T11:13:48+00:00

I have a Microsoft surface 3 laptop. After I update to windows 11 I lose the taskbar at the bottom, I have installed the most recent updates. Is there a fix to this?

Thanks in advance

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-17T10:54:26+00:00

    I when back to windows 10 because no TASKBAR in Windows 11. I still did not have a taskbar. the bar only shows in windows 10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-17T11:01:12+00:00

    Okay.

    So do you think of upgrading to Windows 11?

    If yes, follow the steps in my previous reply.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-10-17T11:08:47+00:00

    I will try again. Do you think its best to upgrade or the link you gave?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-10-17T11:13:30+00:00

    I am download it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-10-17T11:14:48+00:00

    You can use the link that I gave.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments