after updating to windows 11 i lose the taskbar at the bottom of the screen

Anonymous
2021-10-16T11:13:48+00:00

I have a Microsoft surface 3 laptop. After I update to windows 11 I lose the taskbar at the bottom, I have installed the most recent updates. Is there a fix to this?

Thanks in advance

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-16T11:21:36+00:00

    Hi

    What do you mean by I lose the taskbar? Do you mean the taskbar is missing? Can you send a screenshot of your screen?

    Also, press Windows+R and type winver. Press enter.

    Send a screenshot again.

    Thanks,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-16T12:53:43+00:00

    I updated to windows 11 from windows and now no taskbar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-10-16T13:33:07+00:00

    Oh, oh! You are using an old build!

    Please update ASAP.

    See if the method given here works:

    Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.176 | Windows Insider Blog

    Also, make sure you update your PC after that!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-10-16T13:47:21+00:00

    still no taskbar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-10-16T13:48:10+00:00

    I followed the instructions and copy and pasted the code and still no task bar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments