after updating to windows 11 i lose the taskbar at the bottom of the screen

Anonymous
2021-10-16T11:13:48+00:00

I have a Microsoft surface 3 laptop. After I update to windows 11 I lose the taskbar at the bottom, I have installed the most recent updates. Is there a fix to this?

Thanks in advance

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-16T18:17:32+00:00

    do you feel like doing a video chat?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-16T17:49:58+00:00

    HOw long does one wait?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. JX313 7,055 Reputation points
    2021-10-16T16:29:15+00:00

    Just wait, after clicking those keys together, this window will pop-up:

    Image

    Click Yes in the window. It takes time for the system to open the UAC prompt.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-10-16T16:20:24+00:00

    There is no response when I tried to run in admin mode

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-10-16T16:11:40+00:00

    there is no response from my pc when I hit control shift enter

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments