Do you think I should install a fresh copy of windows 11?
You can just reset your PC.
Before that, check again if sfc works.
Press Windows+R and type "%windir%\System32" (with the quotes). Press enter.
This will open file explorer.
There, search for the file named cmd or cmd.exe.
Right click on it and click on Run as administrator.
CLick on Yes.
Then perform the command that I gave.
If that doesn't work, reset your computer.
First, press Windows+E to open File explorer.
Backup/copy all your data to an external drive, or onto the cloud.
There are less chances of data loss, but still to be on a safer side, do this.
After that, press Windows+I (i) to open Settings.
Scroll down and click on Recovery.
Click on Reset PC.
When prompted, choose Keep files.
Note: Apps will be deleted.
Let the reset finish.
DO NOT interrupt it. Keep your PC on and plugged in.
Regards,