after updating to windows 11 i lose the taskbar at the bottom of the screen

Anonymous
2021-10-16T11:13:48+00:00

I have a Microsoft surface 3 laptop. After I update to windows 11 I lose the taskbar at the bottom, I have installed the most recent updates. Is there a fix to this?

Thanks in advance

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-17T12:40:04+00:00

    Do you think it could be my bitdefender?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-17T12:33:32+00:00

    NOt working

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. JX313 7,055 Reputation points
    2021-10-17T12:23:16+00:00

    Can you try the steps which has been marked as answer: Re: Taskbar Not Showing In Windows 11 (September 02) - Microsoft Tech Community

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-10-17T12:15:01+00:00

    No taskbar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-10-17T12:12:40+00:00

    No taskbar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments