after updating to windows 11 i lose the taskbar at the bottom of the screen

Anonymous
2021-10-16T11:13:48+00:00

I have a Microsoft surface 3 laptop. After I update to windows 11 I lose the taskbar at the bottom, I have installed the most recent updates. Is there a fix to this?

Thanks in advance

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-18T09:33:09+00:00

    Try resetting your PC.

    First, backup all your data.

    Then:

    Press Windows+I and scroll down.

    Click on "Reset PC"

    Choose "Keep files"

    Let the reset finish.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-18T09:15:31+00:00

    there was no response

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-10-18T03:53:14+00:00

    Again, you didn't run Terminal as administrator.

    From the previous screenshots, seems like you can open the start menu.

    So press Windows+S to open Search.

    Type cmd and click on Run as administrator.

    Click on Yes.

    Then enter the commands given.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-10-17T17:08:44+00:00

    This is all I get

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-10-17T17:07:18+00:00

    this is all i get

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments