I followed the instructions and copy and pasted the code and still no task bar
after updating to windows 11 i lose the taskbar at the bottom of the screen
I have a Microsoft surface 3 laptop. After I update to windows 11 I lose the taskbar at the bottom, I have installed the most recent updates. Is there a fix to this?
Thanks in advance
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-10-16T13:48:10+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-10-16T13:33:07+00:00 Oh, oh! You are using an old build!
Please update ASAP.
See if the method given here works:
Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.176 | Windows Insider Blog
Also, make sure you update your PC after that!
-
Anonymous
2021-10-16T11:21:36+00:00 Hi
What do you mean by I lose the taskbar? Do you mean the taskbar is missing? Can you send a screenshot of your screen?
Also, press Windows+R and type winver. Press enter.
Send a screenshot again.
Thanks,