There is no response when I tried to run in admin mode
after updating to windows 11 i lose the taskbar at the bottom of the screen
I have a Microsoft surface 3 laptop. After I update to windows 11 I lose the taskbar at the bottom, I have installed the most recent updates. Is there a fix to this?
Thanks in advance
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-10-16T16:20:24+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-10-16T16:11:40+00:00 there is no response from my pc when I hit control shift enter
-
JX313 7,055 Reputation points
2021-10-16T15:33:47+00:00 Sorry for interrupting, just decided to help out. :D
It seems like you didn't run Command Prompt as administrator. To open the elevated (administrator) mode, press Win key + R > type cmd and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter > click Yes when UAC shows > now run the command given by the user,
-
Anonymous
2021-10-16T15:23:06+00:00 Do you think it is my virus protection?
-
Anonymous
2021-10-16T15:08:37+00:00 is there a way to wipeout everything on the PC and start with a fresh windows 11 install, not an upgrade from windows 10. Will that work?