after updating to windows 11 i lose the taskbar at the bottom of the screen

Anonymous
2021-10-16T11:13:48+00:00

I have a Microsoft surface 3 laptop. After I update to windows 11 I lose the taskbar at the bottom, I have installed the most recent updates. Is there a fix to this?

Thanks in advance

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-18T10:41:14+00:00

    i RESETTED THE pc AND NOW IT WORKS. THANK YOU TO ALL.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-18T09:46:26+00:00

    There is no response nothing happens

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2021-10-18T09:33:09+00:00

    Try resetting your PC.

    First, backup all your data.

    Then:

    Press Windows+I and scroll down.

    Click on "Reset PC"

    Choose "Keep files"

    Let the reset finish.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-10-18T09:15:31+00:00

    there was no response

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments