Glad your problem is solved!
Feel free to mark the reply/replies as the answer which helped you.
Just click on the Yes button below that reply.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a Microsoft surface 3 laptop. After I update to windows 11 I lose the taskbar at the bottom, I have installed the most recent updates. Is there a fix to this?
Thanks in advance
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Glad your problem is solved!
Feel free to mark the reply/replies as the answer which helped you.
Just click on the Yes button below that reply.
Oh my bad , the first command is wrong
It had typos !! sorry
Again follow the steps to reach this screen
Copy paste the following command
Get-AppxPackage -allusers | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$($_.InstallLocation)\appxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode}
Let it complete
then copy paste the following
Sfc/scannow
Let this also finish
then again copy paste the following
Shutdown –r –f –t 00 (Please save all the work before the command as this will restart the Pc )
See if the Taskbar returns
Thanks
Cheers
Then reply back to here
Okay.
So do you think of upgrading to Windows 11?
If yes, follow the steps in my previous reply.
Regards,
Hi
What do you mean by I lose the taskbar? Do you mean the taskbar is missing? Can you send a screenshot of your screen?
Also, press Windows+R and type winver. Press enter.
Send a screenshot again.
Thanks,