Hi!
So, the latest updates of this month destroyed my laptop!
I've got an MSI GF63 thin whatever... I've updated my windows 10 home and then it needed a restart, ofc. Since then it has been stuck on a so called "windows automatic repair" LOOP, which crashes while loading and then it restarts again. I've tried all the tricks so far: changing the boot, change UEFI to CSM, restore default bios settings, press F3 (which sais loading and then crashes which restarts again), boot from USB made with Windows Media Creation Tool only to get to advanced options so I can hit command prompt or repair or anything but nothing worked so far...
The last step was to remove the internal battery, hold power button for a minute or so and plug it back in, I didn't tried yet and I don't really want to. Only an authorized service I would allow to do so and my warranty period is over.
Do you think you can help me so I don't spend useful money?
I would appreciate it and won't update my windows again!
Thanks!