Hi Jude,
Okay and if you run that extractor, what happens?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm having another issue like I did earlier this year. Over the past few days I have been having bluescreens. Finally today I had two different ones (With different messages) within about 2 hours of each other and I began to freak out.
The first bluescreen (That I didn't manage to get a picture of) was an attempt to write to read-only memory
The second (which has a picture in the minidump folder below) was a "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" And I have no idea what that even means.
I have included the memory dump from the first (Just called memory dump) and the second called "071821-13796-01.dmp"
Additionally I included a screenshot from the reliability history to show the time of both events. It also told me (Though this bit isn't in the picture) that all crashes so far have come the day after a windows update.
Possible additional symptoms:
Slow internet speed (But i'm not sure as others in the house are reporting it and their computers are fine, that's causing the minidump upload to be very slow regardless. If you don't mind I'll be posting this question first and adding the dump files when they finish uploading.)
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Jude,
Okay and if you run that extractor, what happens?
It opens up it's own extractor.
Hi Jude
What happens if you just double click the 7Zip exe file that was extracted from the zip file?
Ah, I misunderstood what you said for a moment. Let me try to give you all the information.
There is a "Normal" zip file that was downloaded. Extracting from that revealed the 7Zip mb_driver_542_w10_10.046.1231.2020.
I then double clicked it to extract it and the end result was the file I mentioned before.
I can Extract all from the first zipped folder (And I did), it only gets the 7zip. The 7zip then doesn't have an extract all option when I right click it.
Hi Jude
If you right click the zip file, then select extract all, does that extract the exe file?