Can anyone help?

Anonymous
2021-07-02T15:06:33+00:00

Source

Udk User Service

Summary

Stopped working

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: svchost.exe_UdkUserSvc

Application Version: 10.0.19041.546

Application Timestamp: 058e175a

Fault Module Name: combase.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.19041.1081

Fault Module Timestamp: 473ce9d1

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0000000000031434

OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 18441

Additional Information 1: 40de

Additional Information 2: 40de6d0c7b148f18d8b1194dde94c489

Additional Information 3: fe9e

Additional Information 4: fe9e3d66834d8f3b959a02da202a4ad6

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: bba0a5ea7cd51a9c3016db1485aac959 (1159354835282872665)

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-11T13:06:05+00:00

    Hi auggy,

    Unfortunately it happened again on 7th, 8th and today.

    Nothing was installed in this one week.

    Also did not use the Cisco Packet Tracer nor the VMs

    Regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-04T12:17:39+00:00

    You're welcome, and good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-04T05:36:56+00:00

    Sure auggy, I have already uninstalled it.

    Will monitor for a few days before I come back to you again.

    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-03T17:29:47+00:00

    Since UiPath Studio software may have coincided with the appearance of the issue can you temporarily uninstall UiPath Studio software and see if it helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-07-03T16:21:01+00:00

    Thank you auggy.

    I did download the UiPath Studio software sometime in the middle or end of February as I was attending a brief introduction course on robotic process automation. I have not been launching the software after the one-day course.

    On 12th April, I installed 2 VMs using the Hyper-V Manager, with Windows Server 2019 OS installed. The Reliability Monitor showed poor stability since then, and I uninstalled the VMs.

    I re-installed the VMs about one week later, but had no time to use them until now. So I supposed they have nothing to do with the current issue.

    The Cisco Packet Tracer v8.0 (64-bit) was first installed probably on 28th may. Because of the crashes, I uninstalled and tried it out with v8.0 (32-bit). It didn't help.

    I later installed v7.3.1 instead, the problem persisted, even when I did not use it for a couple of days.

    Feel free to let me know if you need further information.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments