HI
Please disable your location service and check.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
HI
Please disable your location service and check.
Same problem in India as well. I have no interest in Chinese news. Don't know how to read Chinese. Seems some overzealous chinese employee is being too faithful to Chinese government agenda instead of being faithful to Microsoft customers. Microsoft fix this quickly please. I am affectively not going to use Windows until I am sure Chinese is not spying on me in whatever shape or form. Switching to Linux on my dual boot laptop now.
same problem, USA
I am also facing same issue. When trying to open msn.com, it shows region and language correctly, but in taskbar, i can see i cannot change the region, and the homepage for this opens as msn.cn which is chinese homepage. Its becming annoying now