I think you're running on Win10 Single Language.
Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-07-23T06:09:59+00:00 Solution: This worked for me. Hope it helps others.
On News and Interests, there is a refresh feed option on top of all the Chinese content. That helped fix it for me. No restart or anything. -
Anonymous
2021-07-24T15:46:43+00:00 I have the same problem at Agartala, India
-
Anonymous
2021-07-24T18:41:44+00:00 Answered above, pasting again.
**Solution:**This worked for me. Hope it helps others.
On News and Interests, there is a refresh feed option on top of all the Chinese content. That helped fix it for me. No restart or anything. -
Anonymous
2021-07-25T04:02:49+00:00 Yes even i am facing the same problem if you have found the solution please share it