I changed my language to Argentinian Spanish then back to Australian English and it worked as it didn't when just choosing an(other) English language.
Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-06-16T07:08:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-16T10:54:43+00:00 Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.
The button to change languages is also missing.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-16T15:34:46+00:00 same problem is faced by me
-
Anonymous
2021-06-16T17:13:46+00:00 Seems resolved now. I set "News and Interests" back to "Show Icon and Text" and it was intially Chinese, but then when I clicked on it to show the details/headlines it switched to my local weather and language (US English).
-
Anonymous
2021-06-16T17:19:43+00:00 I have the same issue. Initially it was working well but then it has started showing Chinese weather. I wish i knew Mandarin