Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.

Anonymous
2021-06-03T21:12:08+00:00

The button to change languages is also missing.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T14:10:17+00:00

    Same problem in Toronto

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T13:11:05+00:00

    Hi Kevin,

    I have the same issue. All language preferences are set to ENG

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T13:09:59+00:00

    The same happens to me. I cannot change it since I don't speak Chinese. This happened after a Windows update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T12:58:47+00:00

    Same problem in Argentina

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T05:10:39+00:00

    Submitted the feedback, I hope it's fixed soon. Now it doesn't even display weather, just news in Chinese. (Weather was for different city anyway, as on the screenshot above).

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments