Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.

Anonymous
2021-06-03T21:12:08+00:00

The button to change languages is also missing.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-12T08:32:20+00:00

    I am facing the same issue. I tried changing the language at all possible places. The problem is msn remembers the region language settings and there is no "save" button. Such a poor design.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-12T03:28:18+00:00

    Same issue as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-11T16:04:24+00:00

    Same problem here. On MSN.com it is correctly displaying my local weather. Using Edge, I've changed my language to UK English and back to US English, then rebooted. Still displaying Chinese.

    I am not on a VPN.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-10T19:04:06+00:00

    Same thing happened to me today after I reluctantly updated my PC. Someone at Microsoft made a huge mistake and needs to be fired.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-09T14:10:16+00:00

    Same problem in The Netherlands. Whatever I try it stay's Chinese :-(

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments