Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.

Anonymous
2021-06-03T21:12:08+00:00

The button to change languages is also missing.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-16T17:13:46+00:00

    Seems resolved now. I set "News and Interests" back to "Show Icon and Text" and it was intially Chinese, but then when I clicked on it to show the details/headlines it switched to my local weather and language (US English).

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-16T15:34:46+00:00

    same problem is faced by me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-16T10:54:43+00:00

    Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.

    The button to change languages is also missing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-16T07:08:06+00:00

    I changed my language to Argentinian Spanish then back to Australian English and it worked as it didn't when just choosing an(other) English language.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-12T13:01:30+00:00

    Microsoft News (msn.com)

    Open the link above on Microsoft Edge>Set the default location of the weather to manual and input your location.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments