Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.

Anonymous
2021-06-03T21:12:08+00:00

The button to change languages is also missing.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-13T11:58:58+00:00

    same problem, USA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-08T04:55:56+00:00

    Same problem in India as well. I have no interest in Chinese news. Don't know how to read Chinese. Seems some overzealous chinese employee is being too faithful to Chinese government agenda instead of being faithful to Microsoft customers. Microsoft fix this quickly please. I am affectively not going to use Windows until I am sure Chinese is not spying on me in whatever shape or form. Switching to Linux on my dual boot laptop now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-04T08:36:39+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-04T03:46:35+00:00

    HI

    Please disable your location service and check.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more