Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I don't know how to fix it.

Anonymous
2021-06-03T21:12:08+00:00

The button to change languages is also missing.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-20T12:11:09+00:00

    I am also facing same issue. When trying to open msn.com, it shows region and language correctly, but in taskbar, i can see i cannot change the region, and the homepage for this opens as msn.cn which is chinese homepage. Its becming annoying now

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-28T13:46:04+00:00

    Same problem, no work around is working, I have same problem on all 3 windows 10 computer at my home

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-18T19:33:26+00:00

    I have the same problem in India

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-12T13:01:30+00:00

    Microsoft News (msn.com)

    Open the link above on Microsoft Edge>Set the default location of the weather to manual and input your location.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-12T03:28:18+00:00

    Same issue as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments