Guys, it finally fixed for me. All I did was to just roll back a previosu driver from device manager. I could't believe it but it worked. And it took SECONDS, literally a few seconds to roll back the driver and ith has been ok ever since. I even have the newest drivers and so far no problem :) TRY IT!
The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver
Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-09-17T19:57:30+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-10-09T10:32:09+00:00 How'd you roll back the drivers?
-
Anonymous
2021-10-09T16:22:14+00:00 go to Device manager > Display adapters > your video card > Properties > Rollback driver
-
Anonymous
2021-11-15T08:20:46+00:00 Dear Microsoft, this issue if nagging users for years, the whole 6 years i used Win10.
Sorry guys do you ever learn anything?
Now the holy grale Win11 is there open source, linux, android, Welcome to the future.
But is it really impossible to program a simple dialog "Windows Driver Update, AMD GPU Driver" Do you want to install? Yes/No checkbox never nag me again or always?
My daily lesson after i started my PC, mhmm Display looks too bright, check for AMD Driver, yay gone again. I know the process blind and sleeping, but why has this to be?
If i want to play a round after work, i dont have much time to spend, lemme say around 1-2hrs and every time this happens Microsoft is stealing my lifetime 15mins each stupid update.
I mean if MS would be cool, they would install the whole AMD driver Package. Not just the incompatible Driver.
Dear MS i dont go into your House 2 times a weak and take your Kitchen stuff into your bathroom, where you cant use it if youre hungry.
STOP THAT NOW AND FOREVER, PLEASE
Sincerely yours
Andreas Voigt
-
Anonymous
2021-12-01T21:08:26+00:00 it works fine for me. Thanks.