Bạn đã fix dc lỗi chưa ạ..có thể chỉ mình không
The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver
Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-08-22T17:37:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-08-22T19:42:37+00:00 I have the same issue, I search the code error on google and tried the amd method did not work, I have to reinstall it every time.
-
Anonymous
2021-08-23T01:59:31+00:00 Bạn lên trang web của nhà sản xuất laptop của bạn tải driver về thử xem (của mình là ASUS) tại mình mò tùm lum mới fix được nên cũng không nhớ rõ @@.
-
Anonymous
2021-08-23T09:18:16+00:00 Just to update you guys - at the moment, I manged to fix it with a roll back of a Restore point (that I specifically did, when everything was working), and so far 3 days its ok. Waiting to see if it will happen again!
-
Anonymous
2021-08-24T11:08:28+00:00 Hi
Got the same issue on Windows 11 Build 22000.160.
DDU, Restore point, Device Installation Settings not resolved the issue. From my point of view Device Installation Settings do not work. "No" option not applied. I got automatic windows AMD Driver everyday.