The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver

Anonymous
2021-07-28T07:57:42+00:00

Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-10T08:13:56+00:00

    Strange that my issue was I had reseat the AMD graphics card in the slot and secure power connector. Now I don't see this issue ever.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-10T08:40:29+00:00

    Hello when this happens and it seems the driver has deleted it self, use device manager and display adapter setting to role back to previous driver, then it will be back to normal, I did this a year ago and the problem has not happened since.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments