Strange that my issue was I had reseat the AMD graphics card in the slot and secure power connector. Now I don't see this issue ever.
The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver
Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-07-10T08:13:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-07-10T08:40:29+00:00 Hello when this happens and it seems the driver has deleted it self, use device manager and display adapter setting to role back to previous driver, then it will be back to normal, I did this a year ago and the problem has not happened since.