The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver

Anonymous
2021-07-28T07:57:42+00:00

Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-02-18T07:43:47+00:00

    how do i switch back to previous version ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-02-18T10:15:00+00:00

    Download what ever driver you need from AMD website and install it it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-02-28T16:34:50+00:00

    Homerun Kalembang! Exactly what I was looking for, follow the instructions and you should be good to go. (I chose to keep Adrenalin and stop updates)

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-04-22T13:42:06+00:00

    Homerun Kalembang! Exactly what I was looking for, follow the instructions and you should be good to go. (I chose to keep Adrenalin and stop updates)

    Didn’t work for me. Stopped the update per instructions on AMD website, and Windows Update still forcefully installed an older version of AMD display drivers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-10T04:11:32+00:00

    Hello, I have the same issue. It started happening after some Windows update I think. I tried the AMD solution, and reinstalling drivers. Everytime it fixes itself and is ok for a few days and suddenly when I turn on my pc in the morning, the driver software can't launch. Not in the taskbar, not in the right click menu. It's really frustrating!

    Bro plz can I get your insta I'd or something to contact you, because I am facing the same issue with my msi alpha 15 gaming laptop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments