The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver

Anonymous
2021-07-28T07:57:42+00:00

Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-26T09:35:23+00:00

    I have the exact same problem. AMDs solution doesn´t work either.

    I have to reinstall the AMD software manually but Windows overwrites it...

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-24T18:06:52+00:00

    Same happen to me :( plus CPU usage is so high

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-24T11:08:28+00:00

    Hi

    Got the same issue on Windows 11 Build 22000.160.

    DDU, Restore point, Device Installation Settings not resolved the issue. From my point of view Device Installation Settings do not work. "No" option not applied. I got automatic windows AMD Driver everyday.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-23T09:18:16+00:00

    Just to update you guys - at the moment, I manged to fix it with a roll back of a Restore point (that I specifically did, when everything was working), and so far 3 days its ok. Waiting to see if it will happen again!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-23T01:59:31+00:00

    Bạn lên trang web của nhà sản xuất laptop của bạn tải driver về thử xem (của mình là ASUS) tại mình mò tùm lum mới fix được nên cũng không nhớ rõ @@.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments