The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver

Anonymous
2021-07-28T07:57:42+00:00

Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-09T10:32:09+00:00

    How'd you roll back the drivers?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-17T19:57:30+00:00

    Guys, it finally fixed for me. All I did was to just roll back a previosu driver from device manager. I could't believe it but it worked. And it took SECONDS, literally a few seconds to roll back the driver and ith has been ok ever since. I even have the newest drivers and so far no problem :) TRY IT!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-17T15:51:57+00:00

    been having this problem since june when i got my 6700xt, its so annoying, my pc doesn't even have to be off, if its idle for an hour or so screen will flicker, then BAM! all drivers and software is gone, having to install it all again. how does AMD not know about this ??? :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-01T09:18:40+00:00

    Yeah. I'm having the same issue, or my friend is who's PC I built for him. I made a post about it on reddit too , trying to see if there are any people that have found a more long term solution.

    Sometimes it could work for a week or two, other times it had an issue a day later.

    MSI 6700XT Mech x2 OC. Done the usual with DDU/CLeanup tool, reinstalling etc. Still having the problem where anywhere between a day and two weeks it'll come up with "Software not compatible" error.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-01T09:06:46+00:00

    Can you elaborate which version of the driver it rolls back to? Is it the latest you had or a more distant one (like 2-3 versions back)?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments