سلام چرای این اخطار واسه من میاد
Translated from Persian by Google)
Hello, why is this warning coming to me?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
سلام چرای این اخطار واسه من میاد
Translated from Persian by Google)
Hello, why is this warning coming to me?
This worked for me and it is listed right in the error message. After reading this and getting an idea of the issue I was like hmm I will check out the recommendation from AMD.... come to find out they have a post on how to stop windows from changing the driver for that device.
it works fine for me. Thanks.
Dear Microsoft, this issue if nagging users for years, the whole 6 years i used Win10.
Sorry guys do you ever learn anything?
Now the holy grale Win11 is there open source, linux, android, Welcome to the future.
But is it really impossible to program a simple dialog "Windows Driver Update, AMD GPU Driver" Do you want to install? Yes/No checkbox never nag me again or always?
My daily lesson after i started my PC, mhmm Display looks too bright, check for AMD Driver, yay gone again. I know the process blind and sleeping, but why has this to be?
If i want to play a round after work, i dont have much time to spend, lemme say around 1-2hrs and every time this happens Microsoft is stealing my lifetime 15mins each stupid update.
I mean if MS would be cool, they would install the whole AMD driver Package. Not just the incompatible Driver.
Dear MS i dont go into your House 2 times a weak and take your Kitchen stuff into your bathroom, where you cant use it if youre hungry.
STOP THAT NOW AND FOREVER, PLEASE
Sincerely yours
Andreas Voigt
go to Device manager > Display adapters > your video card > Properties > Rollback driver