Download what ever driver you need from AMD website and install it it
The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver
Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-02-18T10:15:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-02-18T07:43:47+00:00 how do i switch back to previous version ?
-
Anonymous
2022-02-15T17:00:59+00:00 j ai le meme probleme avec la carte R7 370 4 GB quan je fait download le adrenalin pour R7 370 quand je le ouvre ca ecrit''' wrong driver R9 370'''mes quand jai fait download ca ecrivais R7 370 pourquoi cette grande faute ??????Vous pouver le repare???/
-
Anonymous
2022-02-14T19:25:14+00:00 I have tried both a DDU and a fresh WIN 10 but it seems like AMD does not want to even fix this! kind of sucks I have a 5600xt and it is doing on win 10 HOME like I guess windows says no more AMD because of their updates!
-
Anonymous
2022-01-30T12:13:06+00:00 c est vraiment un tres gros probleme tres ennuyeux et sans Solution.C'est termine' c est ma derniere carte gpu amd que je perd(elle ne travail plus).maintenent celement NVIDIA puis que personne ne trouve pas de solution je serai obligé de achetee' selement NVIDIA.je ne trouve pas de solutions a ce grand probleme..
de a
aujourdui J aime selement Nvidia