The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver

Anonymous
2021-07-28T07:57:42+00:00

Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-28T13:49:30+00:00

    I will try, thank you <3

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. SD - IA 179.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-07-28T08:30:23+00:00

    Hi Quoc,

    I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor here to assist you.

    Completely remove everything of Graphics driver using DDU and install the newest copy of the driver available.

    http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dri...

    Then download the newest copy from here, do not use the existing setup on your machine.

    https://www.amd.com/en/support

    Keep us posted.

    Standard 3rd party link disclaimer:

    There may be links to non-Microsoft websites that would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the websites which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments