The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver

Anonymous
2021-07-28T07:57:42+00:00

Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-22T19:42:37+00:00

    I have the same issue, I search the code error on google and tried the amd method did not work, I have to reinstall it every time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-22T17:37:56+00:00

    Bạn đã fix dc lỗi chưa ạ..có thể chỉ mình không

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-21T20:42:39+00:00

    Hello, I have the same issue. It started happening after some Windows update I think. I tried the AMD solution, and reinstalling drivers. Everytime it fixes itself and is ok for a few days and suddenly when I turn on my pc in the morning, the driver software can't launch. Not in the taskbar, not in the right click menu. It's really frustrating!

    Having the exact same issue as Kristiyan A, on a brand new 6700 XT.

    It's ironic because prior to this recent purchase I haven't had an AMD card for nearly 15 years, and the one I had back then also forced me to reinstall the driver every few days (though for different reasons). AMD never changes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-20T08:54:54+00:00

    Hello, I have the same issue. It started happening after some Windows update I think. I tried the AMD solution, and reinstalling drivers. Everytime it fixes itself and is ok for a few days and suddenly when I turn on my pc in the morning, the driver software can't launch. Not in the taskbar, not in the right click menu. It's really frustrating!

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. SD - IA 179.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-07-28T15:20:32+00:00

    Sure, keep us posted and good luck :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments