The Version of AMD Radeon Software You Have Launched Is Not Compatible with Your Currently Installed AMD Graphics Driver

Anonymous
2021-07-28T07:57:42+00:00

Although I follow AMD steps https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300#faq-Recommendations to fix this, I always get it after install AMD Radeon software.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-10T08:40:29+00:00

    Hello when this happens and it seems the driver has deleted it self, use device manager and display adapter setting to role back to previous driver, then it will be back to normal, I did this a year ago and the problem has not happened since.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-04-22T13:42:06+00:00

    Homerun Kalembang! Exactly what I was looking for, follow the instructions and you should be good to go. (I chose to keep Adrenalin and stop updates)

    Didn’t work for me. Stopped the update per instructions on AMD website, and Windows Update still forcefully installed an older version of AMD display drivers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-02-28T16:34:50+00:00

    Homerun Kalembang! Exactly what I was looking for, follow the instructions and you should be good to go. (I chose to keep Adrenalin and stop updates)

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-01-29T16:33:23+00:00

    Bro, did you manage to sort it out? I'm having the same issue: I have rmeoved and isntalled several versions of drivers and after afew days when I boot my PC my video is not working. =\

    I ahve to reboot it only to realize the drivers are messed up...I have to download them again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-22T17:37:56+00:00

    Bạn đã fix dc lỗi chưa ạ..có thể chỉ mình không

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments