Good Day YeasirVU,
I appreciate your time getting back to this thread, there will be an option once you open the tool and click Upgrade this Pc now, you have just to wait on it.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am having this issue from yesterday. My computer suddenly slow down. I went to task manager and saw system process at top of task manager window. I tried lot of stuff and did not work. I updated windows some days ago. I need help ASAP cause I use this computer for class.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Good Day YeasirVU,
I appreciate your time getting back to this thread, there will be an option once you open the tool and click Upgrade this Pc now, you have just to wait on it.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.
After I click "upgrade this pc now" it straight up start downloading without option
Good Day YeasirVU,
You need to wait for it, it will show up after that.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.
Hey again,
I started installing windows as you said, now it start to restart itself I thought it is working, after it went to 86% and restarted, then it showed up windows boot manager with three option, first windows 10 second windows 10 setup third windows 10. I am shocked, I chose third windows 10 and it started update and went to 86% and restarted. I chose third option for 2 times and same thing happened. Now I chose first option and also same thing happened. Now I chose second option and it is saying "undoing changes made to your computer". Can you help me with this? ASAP
Now its booting up...