Good Day YeasirVU,
Feel free to try it , reach out to us anytime here in the community if you have any question, we are more than happy to help.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am having this issue from yesterday. My computer suddenly slow down. I went to task manager and saw system process at top of task manager window. I tried lot of stuff and did not work. I updated windows some days ago. I need help ASAP cause I use this computer for class.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Good Day YeasirVU,
Feel free to try it , reach out to us anytime here in the community if you have any question, we are more than happy to help.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.
Ok, I will try it out tomorrow. I don't have much time. Hopefully it works. Btw malwarebytes detected. Dll as pup of programs which I use for a long time.
Good Day YeasirVU,
I appreciate your time getting back to this thread, I am afraid not, this can possibly caused by corrupted system files , perform the Inplace repair to fix the corrupted system files and keep us posted with the results.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.
Do you think this could have happened for windows update ?
Good Day YeasirVU,
I appreciate your time getting back to this thread, If the issue persists, perform Repair Upgrade, it will repair and replace any corrupted system files.
Step 1: Download Media Creation Tool from Microsoft.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
Click “Download Tool Now”
Step 2: Run MediaCreationTool.exe.
Step 3: Choose "Upgrade this PC now".
Step 4: Select "Keep personal files and apps".
Step 5: Let it install
Once done restart your computer and check.
I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.