I tried lots of steps from youtube some websites etc.. No one seems to have this kind of issue. It so annoying like i am keep having issues and managed to fix some. I am in lot of worryness. I feel hopeless
High "system" process disk usage
I am having this issue from yesterday. My computer suddenly slow down. I went to task manager and saw system process at top of task manager window. I tried lot of stuff and did not work. I updated windows some days ago. I need help ASAP cause I use this computer for class.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-07-23T16:36:42+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-07-23T16:30:09+00:00 Good Day YeasirVU,
I appreciate your time in getting back to this thread, if the steps did not work, no worries since this is an open forum, maybe someone else in the community has an idea or solution regarding with this issue. I will keep this thread open.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.
-
Anonymous
2021-07-23T16:28:43+00:00 Yes it does have same issue....
-
Anonymous
2021-07-23T16:16:24+00:00 Good Day YeasirVU,
I appreciate your time getting back to this , after it boots up please check if issue persists, keep us posted with the results.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Carlo T.
-
Anonymous
2021-07-23T16:02:25+00:00 Now its booting up...