High "system" process disk usage

Anonymous
2021-07-20T15:06:03+00:00

I am having this issue from yesterday. My computer suddenly slow down. I went to task manager and saw system process at top of task manager window. I tried lot of stuff and did not work. I updated windows some days ago. I need help ASAP cause I use this computer for class.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-25T15:39:24+00:00

    The performance feels faster.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-25T14:56:36+00:00

    In task manager there is no disk option.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-25T13:56:36+00:00

    Can you check the Task Manager if the Disk usage of the System is still high?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-25T11:45:37+00:00

    I am in the safe mode. What should I do ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-07-25T08:31:51+00:00

    I am doing an update, if doesn't fix i will follow the rules..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments