High "system" process disk usage

Anonymous
2021-07-20T15:06:03+00:00

I am having this issue from yesterday. My computer suddenly slow down. I went to task manager and saw system process at top of task manager window. I tried lot of stuff and did not work. I updated windows some days ago. I need help ASAP cause I use this computer for class.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-27T11:27:17+00:00

    I uninstalled and installed the gpu driver and it did not work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-27T10:09:53+00:00

    Yes, it okay to completely uninstall the driver.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-27T10:07:52+00:00

    Should I completely uninstall the driver or not ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-27T10:04:20+00:00

    Yes. After restart I think windows installed the driver automatically

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-07-27T09:20:37+00:00

    Is it a BSOD error just like on the image below?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments