Hi Taffston,
Was there no window to select where to install Windows yet?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm hoping someone can help me out as I'm a little stuck. I have an old Dell Inspiron 4000 laptop running Windows ME. Me intention is to wipe the HDD so I can sell/recycle it safely, but I'm really stuck how to do this.
Few extras:
Any advice would be very welcome!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Taffston,
Was there no window to select where to install Windows yet?
Please continue to show me any windows in that installation sequence.
You should reach a window that shows the partitions on the internal drive
When you see that, form the top down, delete all partitions, then when the whole drive is marked as unallocated space, select that and begin the installation.
Hi Taffston
Add the Games, Themes and anything else you require in that list and click Next...