I am facing the same issue with new laptop 11 gen...let me know if your problem gets resolved.I will try the same.
My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen
My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop Lenovo Flex 5 (Intel 3i). Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app. It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-06-15T06:58:14+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-21T11:42:14+00:00 hi thanks
it worked i as using lenovo ideapad flex 5i 11 gen
-
Anonymous
2021-06-23T02:40:07+00:00 Great. Enjoy 😊
-
Anonymous
2021-06-23T02:42:56+00:00 Pls try changing the video render method in Zoom by following these steps:
- open “setting” then “video” page
- Click the “advanced” button
- Find the “video render method” option in the new page, switch to “direct3D9”
- Restart Zoom
Then test if this works.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-23T02:43:21+00:00 Pls try changing the video render method in Zoom by following these steps:
- open “setting” then “video” page
- Click the “advanced” button
- Find the “video render method” option in the new page, switch to “direct3D9”
- Restart Zoom
Then test if this works.