My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen

Anonymous
2021-01-11T09:13:40+00:00

My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop Lenovo Flex 5 (Intel 3i). Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app.  It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-08T05:08:32+00:00

    My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop ASUS Vivo Book Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app.  It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-08T05:05:21+00:00

    My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop ASUS Vivo Book Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app.  It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-31T11:51:16+00:00

    Great 👍🏼👍🏼

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-28T00:45:38+00:00

    Thanks Apiwatth, it works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-05-27T08:34:30+00:00

    I am using 20H2 build 19042.985

    Anyway, Pls try changing the video render method in Zoom by following these steps:

    1. open “setting” then “video” page
    2. Click the “advanced” button
    3. Find the “video render method” option in the new page, switch to “direct3D9”
    4. Restart Zoom

    Then test if this works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments