My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen

Anonymous
2021-01-11T09:13:40+00:00

My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop Lenovo Flex 5 (Intel 3i). Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app.  It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T02:40:07+00:00

    Great. Enjoy 😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-21T11:42:14+00:00

    hi thanks

    it worked i as using lenovo ideapad flex 5i 11 gen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-15T06:58:14+00:00

    I am facing the same issue with new laptop 11 gen...let me know if your problem gets resolved.I will try the same.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-31T11:51:16+00:00

    Great 👍🏼👍🏼

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-05-28T00:45:38+00:00

    Thanks Apiwatth, it works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments