My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen

Anonymous
2021-01-11T09:13:40+00:00

My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop Lenovo Flex 5 (Intel 3i). Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app.  It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-27T02:14:28+00:00

    Hi, I'm Robinson, an Independent Advisor and a Windows user like you.
    Which build of Windows are you using?
    1-Press Win+r
    2-type winver then click on OK

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-08T03:52:52+00:00

    Yes, mine is gen 11th.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-22T03:48:23+00:00

    DLTwig

    Not sure if the issue has been solved?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-20T15:27:19+00:00

    That's helpful information. I too have the new X1 Titanium, i5 though. I will also try disabling the hardware acceleration, if the DX9 fix doesn't work. 

    My Previous Surface Book had stupid screen blanking issues that was also tied to the Intel Graphics. Disabling the Hardware Acceleration on all my common apps (Office, Edge, Chrome, etc.) fixed the issue for that surface book, so hopefully it's the fix here.

    If it is then it seems we should be starting this thread up on Intel's website, seems they have larger issues to address rather than dealing with losing Apple market share (perhaps Apple got out just in time;-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-16T13:31:32+00:00

    hi..  thanks i want try your suggestion..

    thanks a lot

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments