This is also my problem it keeps on crashing whenever someone is sharing screen or whenever I share screen and admitting 16 participants also when I do the share screen. It makes my class distracted
My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen
My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop Lenovo Flex 5 (Intel 3i). Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app. It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-09-21T12:32:50+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-08-19T16:20:03+00:00 Hello,
I also experiencing the same problem. I cannot fix it. The previous updates of zoom wasn't this much bad. I hope you will help me to overcome.
Thank you
-
Anonymous
2021-08-12T14:21:00+00:00 Thanks very much! This helped me a great deal. Was feeling pretty down and out, dealing with a brand new lenovo making me feel Zombie-ish over Zoom screen share receipts.
Thanks a ton guys. It works! Best Smitha
-
Anonymous
2021-07-06T01:45:09+00:00 Thank You brother apiwatth, 100% work for me
-
Anonymous
2021-07-01T11:36:21+00:00 I also tried this...didn't work on my lenovo ideapad flex 5