just wanna say thanks
happy holidays
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm trying to link my Galaxy S20+ to my Windows 10 PC via the Your Phone Windows app and am getting the following error as soon as I select "Android" and click Continue:
In the Link to Windows settings on my phone, I click "Add computer" and scan the QR code, which takes me to this endless loading screen that says - "Check your PC - We're checking one more thing on your PC before we ask for a final permission":
Additionally, when I click "Done" on my PC, it also has an endless loading wheel.
Both my phone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network.
Troubleshooting I've tried:
Any help would be appreciated!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
just wanna say thanks
happy holidays
Thank you so much for sharing this! It fixed the issue for me too. Very grateful.
Guys, I figured it out. I had linked a school email address to my PC ages ago, and apparently the email account just got deactivated, because Windows could no longer connect to it. On my PC I went to Settings -> Accounts -> Access work or school -> Clicked on the account -> Disconnect.
Tried the Your Phone linking process again and breezed through it, working great now. Thanks for your efforts Greg!
This was indeed the problem for me too!!
This was the answer for me too - Thank you!!! I had an old work account that I used for MS Teams. Deactivated it and it immediately connected.
Yup same here. Deleted my work account and it connected immediately. Not sure what impact deleting that account will have but at least my phone now connected to my microsoft main account.