YOU ARE THE MAN !!! I don't know what tipped you off to the fix, but a fix it is.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm trying to link my Galaxy S20+ to my Windows 10 PC via the Your Phone Windows app and am getting the following error as soon as I select "Android" and click Continue:
In the Link to Windows settings on my phone, I click "Add computer" and scan the QR code, which takes me to this endless loading screen that says - "Check your PC - We're checking one more thing on your PC before we ask for a final permission":
Additionally, when I click "Done" on my PC, it also has an endless loading wheel.
Both my phone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network.
Troubleshooting I've tried:
Any help would be appreciated!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
YOU ARE THE MAN !!! I don't know what tipped you off to the fix, but a fix it is.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Guys, I figured it out. I had linked a school email address to my PC ages ago, and apparently the email account just got deactivated, because Windows could no longer connect to it. On my PC I went to Settings -> Accounts -> Access work or school -> Clicked on the account -> Disconnect.
Tried the Your Phone linking process again and breezed through it, working great now. Thanks for your efforts Greg!
I freaking love you man, I had already lost hope but this was my same issue
Oh my god. I batteled with the same problem you did for all day and this was all that it took to fix it. I feel so dumb! Hahahah!
i have the same issues but i can't find any solution
i don't have an account on Access work or school
am trying for a month to connect my phone i try almost all solutions out there with no luck
i have logged in through my admin account but it is still showing the error