I had some problems watching my favorited videos that I downloaded in my PC. Somehow it doesn't work. I think my sister had the same problem a few weeks ago, but she figured it out. I don't know how to deal with this one. I already searched the web and that's how I got into this.
Windows Update Download error - 0x80070002
I have downloaded 2020-11 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB4586853) and successfully installed via windows update. Goes well.
But after restart the PC KB4586853 starts download again and error occurs Download error - 0x80070002.
"There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x80070002)"
- Windows Update Troubleshooter could not fix that.
- Several time restart also could not fix.
Now how do I gonna fix that?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2021-05-17T09:45:05+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-05-12T21:01:41+00:00 i tried trouble shouting twice and ,it is still not fixed
-
Anonymous
2021-04-25T16:07:45+00:00 ¿Cómo se puede arreglar error 0x80070002 en PC con Windows 10 ? ¡ Pido ayuda!
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more