how to "reset Catroot2 folder"?
My error is 0x80070001
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have downloaded 2020-11 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB4586853) and successfully installed via windows update. Goes well.
But after restart the PC KB4586853 starts download again and error occurs Download error - 0x80070002.
"There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x80070002)"
Now how do I gonna fix that?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
how to "reset Catroot2 folder"?
My error is 0x80070001
I have downloaded 2020-11 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB4586853) and successfully installed via windows update. Goes well.
But after restart the PC KB4586853 starts download again and error occurs Download error - 0x80070002.
"There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x80070002)"
- Windows Update Troubleshooter could not fix that.
- Several time restart also could not fix.
Now how do I gonna fix that?
how do I fix
Hi Subhajit Nandi,
I am Anthony, <removed> a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I'll be glad to help you today.
I would recommend you to try each methods provided on the articles below to fix this issue:
1. Disable your Antivirus Program temporarily
2. Run System File Checker
3. Reset Windows Update Components & folders
The following suggestions will help you if you to reset the Windows Update components to default:
Hope it helps.
I didn't have this problem. Hence, I'm sorry that I can't be of help to you.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more