Hi Don.
The message has disappeared again altogether.
I think i misunderstood it.
It was not "
"To protect your online ID"It was "You must sign in again"
- - -
Sorry for disappearing. If the message comes back, let me know.
Don
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am plagued with MSN Dot Com loading up every time i switch on my computer and reading up on it all i see is a lot of talk about:
Do you have Mozilla or firefox.
I do not know what they are?
All i know is that i have windows 10, and Google Chrome and that i have Edge but do not use edge i use Google Chrome.
I cannot find anyway of switching this page off every time i put my computer on.
It loads with MSN dot Com and asks "Do i want to accept cookies" Which i don't.
How do i stop this from loading every time i switch on my computer?
This is what loads up
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Don.
The message has disappeared again altogether.
I think i misunderstood it.
It was not "
"To protect your online ID"It was "You must sign in again"
- - -
Sorry for disappearing. If the message comes back, let me know.
Don
I will uninstall AVG.
Changing my password did not work with Windows Live Mail.
I fixed the Microsoft account, by typing in my pin number after it said it needs fixing last night.
After doing so it said "all accounts are working correctly"
I go to bed, wake up, put my computer on log into windows live mail and as usual it says "To protect your online ID" Message.
It all began after i updated my Microsoft account to include a mobile number.
I waited 30 days for it to be updated and this is where it all began.
The phone i have is not android, it is windows 10, i am confused as to what is going on here?
- - -
2. > I go to bed, wake up, put my computer on log into windows live mail and as usual it says "To protect your online ID" Message.
Was AVG uninstalled yesterday?
Don
It is totally cured.
I no longer see the message "To protect your online ID"
It disappeared after AVG Antivirus Free edition was removed.
The one i saw coming back was like it, and i thought it was the same
I realised it said something like "You must sign in again" A different message.Nothing has appeared for a few days now.
I wondered what was in AVG that caused it?
I have another computer that works fine, however i have to keep putting a pin number in it.
I understand if you remove the pin, it is replaced by, you have to type in a password at log in.It is easy to set up so that it just comes on without a password or pin number?
Mike
- - -
About AVG... Probably a safe browsing or an anti tracking feature. AVG Cleaner can also cause problems.
Eliminating the Windows 10 password...
Don
Hi Don.
It is totally cured.
I no longer see the message "To protect your online ID"
It disappeared after AVG Antivirus Free edition was removed.
The one i saw coming back was like it, and i thought it was the same
I realised it said something like "You must sign in again" A different message.
Nothing has appeared for a few days now.
I wondered what was in AVG that caused it?
I have another computer that works fine, however i have to keep putting a pin number in it.
I understand if you remove the pin, it is replaced by, you have to type in a password at log in.
It is easy to set up so that it just comes on without a password or pin number?
Mike
Hi Don.
The message has disappeared again altogether.
I think i misunderstood it.
It was not "
"To protect your online ID"It was "You must sign in again"