PC freezes after being left idle for a few hours

Anonymous
2020-12-05T05:23:57+00:00

Hi all, my computer has been 'freezing' after bring left idle ever since i updated to Windows Version 20H2. Actually it might not even be the update but I'm not quite sure what is the issue here also :(

Here's what happened:

  • Left computer on overnight, with google chrome and telegram messenger minimized
  • In the morning, opened up chrome (at the YouTube page since last night), clicking on buttons on the website doesn't do anything. The start button still works, but clicking on any apps wont do anything. Also, I've realized that the telegram animated stickers previews are now all not moving anymore, and so did my animated wallpaper.
  • Used my phone to try to connect to my computer via Google remote desktop, says my computer is offline??

I'm using a custom build PC, bought it not too long ago on 11 June 2020, so I doubt there should be any hardware issues?

Did a full restore on 3 Nov 2020, but it still freezes after leaving it idle for a few hours.

Here are my PC specs:

r7 3700x

msi x570 tomahawk WIFI

gskill trident z neo 3600mhz 32gb kit

samsung 970evo plus 500gb nvme m.2

toshiba p300 2tb 7200rpm

msi rtx2060 super 8gb gaming x 

seasonic focus+ gx 750w 80+ gold

Windows specs:

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎3/‎11/‎2020

OS build 19042.630

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-05-23T11:03:39+00:00

Had the exact same symptoms as OP ever since i upgraded from a Ryzen 7 1700 to a 3700x on a Asus Crosshair VI Hero. Tried pretty much everything the internet suggested although i dont even use Corsair Link or NZXT CAM, i've been using the old Aura Sync to control my RGB. 

For the people still searching for a solution, try to disable Global C-state control in the BIOS: 

I tried that as a last effort before returning the processor back but after1 week of use i have yet to experience a "freeze" with the C-state Control disabled. 

I will report back in case i get another freeze but so far it seemed to solve my "freezing" problem.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T06:12:43+00:00

    Hey everyone. Just wanted to share that I am having the exact same issue as OP, PC freezing sometimes shortly after startup, sometimes when I leave it for around an hour not doing anything. It didn't happen when I am actively doing something though.
    I recently upgraded my build with new RAM, CPU cooler and new case. Fresh windows 10 install. So far I ran memtest86 for a few hours and the integrated memory test from windows, both without errors. "sfc /scannow" encountered some errors and fixed them, according to output, but it happened again the next day. I haven't tried disabling NZXT Cam, it runs on startup but I will try that definitely.

    My build:

    Intel Core i7 5820K (not OC'd)

    MSI x99a Gaming 7 Mobo

    G.Skill TridentZ 32GB 2666 Mhz

    MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio GPU

    NZXT X73 Cooler

    Be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750 W 

    I'll let you guys know if disabling NZXT Cam does something for me or any other fix that might help, but so far no luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-13T18:40:44+00:00

    Thank you to the OP for describing the issue so accurately. I am experiencing a similar issue and have yet to find a solution. 

    I purchased a new CyberPowerPC Desktop with Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 16GB Memory, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti (Model: GXI3400BSTV2) in January and have opened multiple tickets with them.

    After replacing the memory and hard drive, and even shipping the whole desktop back to them to repair, they sent it back without any documentation. I continue to experience the same issue almost every evening. I have just been in the habit of powering down and restarting every morning. Their support's answer was, "just shut it down at night and turn it back on in the morning." Unacceptable.

    I've tried everything. Has anyone had success resolving this issue? Thank you in advance, and good luck to the rest of you dealing with this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T04:50:02+00:00

    It's May 2021 I've the same problem - same processor and mobo chipset - would appear this issue is now becoming more widespread so some incompatibility must have been released in updates. Seems to me very related to Ryzen processors.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T04:20:16+00:00

    It seems to be a Ryzen / AMD and Windows 10 issue. Is now affecting a lot of people.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments